Wednesday 18 February 2009

Thank you and some scary photos!!!!!

Well tonight is opening night!!!!

We had a good dress rehearsal last night, I did everything right!!!!!!
I just wanted to say a big thanks to a lovely lady, Bekka, who is a fellow SU demo and one of my SU sisters!! Bekka has sent me these fab cupcake socks and a matching Good Luck card!!!! I am going to wear them tonight under my boots!!!!!!
WARNING - the next few photos are freaky!!!!!!! This is me with my scary, sinister make up on!!!!!! I tried to get it all off after we had finished last night but I am sure that eye liner is industrial strength as my hubby got a right shock when I walked in last night!!!!!

Thats my microphone dangling down, we have to wear them around our ears, hence the loop in the wire!


A little funny one for you!!!!!!!


Sorry there are no cards, its just madness here!! I might do one this afternoon!!!
Jules
x

10 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooooo you look 'orrible! Best of luck hun....can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of Luck Julie, enjoy the show and so sorry I can't be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloody scarey missus, good luck honey cannot wait till Friday to see you .Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look sooo scary,lol!!! Good Luck :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is such an improvement Jules - where do you get your facials done!!!!
    Just joking - really looking forward to the show on Friday

    Elaine xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure if my comment went through as computer playing around a bit, luckily I cut it before it went blank, so here it is again...
    Such a good look Julie !!! You may wish to keep it ??!! Good luck for the show, I'm sure you'll shine, in a scary dead in a pie kinda way , he, he !! Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Luck tonight Honey, Wish I was coming to see you, maybe next time, Hugs and Wishes Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic, you look very scary!!

    Good luck for tonight hunny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Luck tonight. Break a leg! I cannot wait until Friday, really looking forward to it.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yikes! What's happened to you Jules?!! I'd better not show Owen this pic of his beloved Jules LOL What a lovely thoughtful gift from Bekka :) xxx Break a leg!

    ReplyDelete