Tuesday 10 February 2009

Thanks Marlene

Just wanted to say a big thanks to one of my fab downline Marlene!! I think I must have droned on to them about how much I love my cupcakes and she saw this and got it for me along with a beautiful card!!! She did say that it said "Best Grandma" on it originally but she has altered it!!!! Good job, I wouldnt have been impressed to be a Grandma!!! Not yet anyway!!!
Here it is hanging on my craft room door!!!! Thanks Marlene. I love it and its not in the least bit fattening!!
Jules
x

8 comments:

  1. Aww, how sweet and so right for you!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. always looking at it from a calorie point of view!!! lol
    Glad you like it hun,
    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Thought I'd let you know Jules Check out this months Crafts Beautiful, Freebie magazine is all about Cucakes and cards, Thought of you when I saw it, Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Jules you're so funny!
    Such a thoughtful gift & so spot on :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! Looks great on your door.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo lucky you, it's so cute.

    ReplyDelete