Thursday 19 February 2009

Mojo Monday Week 74

I can't believe I have only just got this set!!!!! Its one of those very versatile sets but I have never got it until now so I wanted to ink it up straight away!!!!! I decided to go "monotone" and had a Rose Red moment to tie in with the Loads of Love feel of the card! Papers are Rose Red designer papers and the ribbon is Pretty in Pink taffeta just to tone down the Rose Red! Lots of doodling on this card too!!!
Truck is watercoloured with ROse Red and Chocolate Chip inkpads.

The opening night went very well last night, a few very slight hiccups (not from me might I add!!!) but other than that, was fab!!! A great sense of achievement swept over us all when we took our bows to cheers and whoops!!!!!

Back tonight for more bloodshed!!!

Jules
x

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card & a handy set to have too!!!
    Glad last night went well,will collect my card some time later when you are less busy!!! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card love the colours!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, how spooky, you will never guess which Stamp Set has just arrived with my Order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, 'bout time you got this set !! Well done for last nite, glad you enjoyed it,
    Laters S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoooo Rose Red . . . my favorite lol!! Great card Jules love the image. Glad the opening night wnt well.
    Sharon :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, great colour and image.

    Hope you have a good night again, see you tomorrow.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card Jules, never thought of using these colours, I may have a go now you have inspired me, Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, there is something for you over at my blog, Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card, I really want this stamp set!! I love the colours, great take on the sketch!

    Siobhan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a fabby looking card Jules - I'm dead impressed - where do you find the time?

    So glad it went well last night, only wish I could see you in action :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card ,fabulous image and papers ,gorgeous ,hugs Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, Love the colour scheme.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally fab - love the colouring :-)

    ReplyDelete