Friday 27 February 2009

Sale-A-Bration - 2 Days to go!

Well only today and tomorrow left for you to take advantage of the free stamp sets through Sale A Bration! Here is a little Easter treat box I have made using the Yummy stamp set which is perfect for Easter chocs!!!!! The box is made from acetate, not something I have used a lot of but I enjoyed doing this as it was different to what I have done before!

The colour combo is of course my firm favourite, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose and Chocolate Chip!! (oh how I love that Chocolate Chip!! I even have a lady who calls me Choccy Julie now!!!) The paper which has been scalloped is from the Sweet Always papers and the ribbon is the Regal Rose grosgrain!

Now when it comes to matching the sweets/goodies I am very particular so I scoured the local shop this morning and found these Terry Chocolate Orange Eggs which are brilliant match for Pumpkin Pie!!! I just thought it would look so much better if the chocs matched!!!!!!

Hope you like this, I have to decide who to give this to now!! Might make them for the boys teachers!!

Last day of Sale A Bration tomorrow, got a card ready to show you!

Jules
x

6 comments:

  1. Love this Jules. These colour addictions are serious lol!!

    Sharon :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute box! I love the fact the chocs match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little box Jules ! I wish I was one of the boys teachers !! and the eggs are a perfect match, love it !
    sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card. Whoopie its the weekend. I can play once all my planning is done. I'm gonna have to case this i think, Love the idea! Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  5. well I am dribbling here, gorgeous choccy box and to get the choccys to match too, perfect :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete