Tuesday 26 April 2016

Playful Pals for a Party

Hey there and welcome to my blog today. 
Last Saturday I hosted a little birthday get together for one of my lovely customers. She requested we used the Playful Pals bundle as her grandchildren (teenagers) were attending so we thought this might be fun for them, plus my customer had also purchased this bundle and needed a few ideas!

I saw a card like this on Social Media somewhere and spent ages last week trying to find the original design and just spent another 10 minutes now looking for it but I cannot find it!
It is a cute design in that the elephant is peering through the leaves and then inside the card you see his bottom!!!!
The card was a bit of a labour of love and also used a brand new product that's not available until 1st June! Can you see what it is?
The party went really well and my guests had a fab time! Please do get in touch if you would like me to create a crafty party for you and your friends. Here are a couple of photos of yesterday's event for you.


Julie
shop now
supplies

3 comments:

  1. Julie, that is just so cute and so clever!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, if I lived in the UK, I think I'd invent a birthday just so I could enjoy one of your lovely teas! How wonderful and to pair it with a paper play day would be heaven :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Goodies!! This card is just too stinkin cute. What a wonderful invite for a child's jungle Birthday party. tsmfs Debie from sunny California

    ReplyDelete