Thursday 21 April 2016

Onstage Local

 Good Morning. It's another glorious day by the looks of it today, really enjoying the sunnier days at the moment! I thought today that I would update you with details of our jaunt to Telford last weekend for the Onstage Local event run by Stampin' Up! What an amazing event it was and it was great to see Shelli back with us and we got to see her and various presentations via TV link up from the states. We got given the brand new catalogue early in the day and the atmosphere when they were given out was absolutely electric!
It was great to spend such a fab weekend with 28 of my team members and what was the most enjoyable part for me was to see friendships formed and moments like this shared because of a mutual love for stamping. Many of my team were recognised for their achievements and promotions, some having to stand and wave, whilst others got to walk the stage! 
 Above are my team members Chris and Sharon walking the stage for their 5 year anniversary and the photo below is Sharon's reaction to her Silver promotion!
Two of my girls were recognised for their Silver Elite advancements which they had been striving hard to achieve and it enabled them to attend an extra event just for leaders. I had to take photos of the screens with their names on for them!
And here they are on stage together. The photo of the TV screen is a little better as there is a bit of a delay so you can see them a bit better! So proud of you girls.
 I also had to walk to walk the stage for advancing to Gold Elite, I was the only one from the UK who did this between October and March, was a bit of a lonely walk but very cool!
 But even cooler was the fact that I was asked to give a presentation on some new products to my colleagues at the event. Being on stage is always daunting but this one felt easier and I felt far more at home up there, even when I said the wrong thing!

 Here is a sneak peek of one of my makes as photographed from the screens, my feature was Shaker Cards.
I couldn't go without leaving you with a little sneak of the new In Colours and this gorgeous ribbon, how lovely does this look?

Julie
shop now



No comments:

Post a Comment