Sunday 10 April 2016

March Online Code Club gifts

Hello there and Happy Sunday to you. I am up and about today as I am going to the gym this morning! Yes I am on a little bit of a fitness thing at the moment as I go away on the Stampin Up cruise 6 weeks today so I am trying to be really good! 

This week I sent out my little care packages for my Online Code shoppers in March. These have also gone out to or are waiting to go to my local shoppers too who placed an order at the end of the month.  
 I made a big batch of these thank you cards using the baby wipe technique and the One Big Meaning stamp set. Really quick and easy to do but if you don't like getting too inky then these are not for you!
 Not sure if you can see but I flicked the Wink of Stella gold pen all over the cards to create a lovely gold splattered effect
 It's always fun choosing gifts to send out in the post and I have to think carefully as I don't want them to be too bulky so I decided to create a little It's My Party bundle this month. I got some of the 12x12 It's My Party stacks and smiled very sweetly at Roger who owns the printers next door and he cut the big stacks into 6x6 pads for me on his super duper huge guillotine!
 I also ordered some of the Enamel Dots and matching card stock for my ladies and made these little packages up for them. I hope you have received yours by now as I sent them out on Thursday.
 If you would like to receive something similar in May then I have a new code up and running for April as detailed below. Thank you to those of you who have used it already!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment: