Friday 15 April 2016

Baby Wipe Butterfly

Hello there! Today is very exciting as I will be heading off to Telford shortly for our Onstage Local event with 28 of my team members and almost 400 demonstrators from the UK! Very exciting as we get to see the brand new catalogue in the flesh that will be live on 1st June.

Today I am sharing a make from our Team Training event where we explored the baby wipe technique. This was new to many of my team members and they really enjoyed making the projects. The card shared today was totally CASED from my upline Monica however I added an extra little technique.
The colours used are Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Bermuda Bay in the re-inkers. If you want the 2014-2016 in colour refills I suggest you purchase them this weekend as they will soon be gone.
Other than the technique the card is very simple with a little bit of Wink of Stella in gold flicked on the card. I held the pen over the card and tapped it quite firmly and it created the gold speckles that I hope you can see.
An here is a list of all the colour items that will be leaving us very soon. Please hurry if you need to stock up on these!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment