Friday 1 April 2016

Beautiful Bag

Good Morning. I have been having a few technical issues today with the site that I use for editing my photos so I have just had to go with them as they are today as I don't have time to figure out what the problem is! Last week we made these lovely big bags designed by Caroline Hallett at my ReTREAT day and when I demonstrated one on the Wednesday I used these lovely papers and then afterwards I thought, gosh how lovely does it look in that design.
SO..... I have added 3 sessions to make a big bag, small bag and a card with a full pack of papers included. The dates and payment button can be found on my Classes and Events page or they can be found on my Facebook Events page HERE. I am offering a Wednesday morning, Wednesday evening and Saturday morning session, so hopefully catering for all!
Would love to see you at a session and show you how to make this
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment