Wednesday 13 April 2016

Rose Wonder

Hello there and Happy Wednesday to you! We still have the boys off on school holidays here this week and Mr K is also off work this week so it's all a bit different for us. 
As demonstrators we receive a Quarterly magazine packed with inspiration and business tips and we also get weekly emails with ideas too. When I saw a recent one I knew I had to CASE (Copy and Share Everything) the card for my upcoming Stamp a Stack (next one 29th April)
 My ladies know how much I love my Crumb Cake card and this card is so easy to replicate with only a few supplies. It also forced me into using the Metallic Thread which I hadn't really used since purchasing it. 
 Simple stamping of the Rose Wonder stamp in Soft Suede and the sentiment on on a strip of Whisper White. Only one ink pad used on this card and also did you see, it's great for the scraps too!
 I hope you like this make and will have a go if you have the stamp set.
It's the last week of the Weekly Deals and we are going out with a bang with some amazing offers. I have an order going in this evening for local shoppers.


Or if you aren't local please use my Online Code.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment