Thursday 28 April 2016

Upcoming Classes

Good Morning. I thought I would do a little update on my classes for you today! Really pleased with how my classes are going at the new studio and I have had some great feedback from my customers on the new venue. It really does feel like home now! All my classes are listed on my Facebook page HERE, you can even subscribe to my events so you don't miss out! I also post most of them HERE too on my Classes/Events page and there is usually a secure link to pay on this page. All classes must be booked and paid for in advance please.

Here is an overview of some extra events I have planned in addition to my usual classes

Botanical Gardens Box Frame Class
Wednesday 1st June @ 10am - 3 seats left
Wednesday 1st June @ 7.15pm - 5 seats left
Come along and make this stunning box frame project using the Botanical Gardens stamps. 

If you already own the stamps the class cost is £18.00 which includes the frame and a pack of pearls.
If you need the stamps (the class will only work if everyone has their own) then the class cost is £30.00 (the stamps are valued at £15.00)
Please bring your own glue.

Project Life All Day Play Day
Come along and work on your Project Life album all day. Bring your own goodies or I can provide you with a kit which we can work out.
Saturday 4th June - 10am - 4pm - 4 seats left
£10 per person for the seat (no kit)
Bring your lunch, hot drinks provided

Crafternoon Teas 
Please note my introductory price ends in June and from July Crafternoon Tea will be £25 per person
2nd Saturday in the month

Saturday 11th June
3pm
ONLY 5 SEATS LEFT
£22.00 which includes craft project and full Afternoon Tea

Saturday 9th July
3pm
11 SEATS LEFT
£25.00 which includes craft project and full Afternoon Tea

Saturday 13th August
3pm
12 SEATS LEFT
£25.00 which includes craft project and full Afternoon Tea
NEW CATALOGUE/SUMMER STAMP A STACK
Wednesday 29th June - 12 seats left
Saturday 2nd July - 10 seats left
10am - 4pm
£40
24 cards in one day with £25 goody bag and lunch included 
Bring your own glue

If you would like to book onto any events please email me at thepaperhavenleeds@gmail.com 

I'd love to see you here

Julie
shop now

2 comments:

  1. All looks so lovely! Sorry I don't live closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I ever make it to visit in the UK, I will try to coincide it with one of your events... I have studio envy, plus I just love your projects! :) I have favorite demos (I'm a "happy shopper" myself) from all countries that I view as celebrities LOL (you're my UK one :) )... hopefully one day I'll get to meet them all :-D

    ReplyDelete