Saturday 23 April 2016

Birthday Blooms Aperture Card

Hello there and happy Saturday to you! I had a little day off from blogging yesterday but I'm back today with another make from last weeks Tuesday Club. I had a bit of a theme of florals and navy and I decided to go with an aperture card for this one. I love a bit of colouring in and this stamp is perfect for that and the class kept my ladies entertained for a little longer than usual!
The Crumb Cake ribbon has been a favourite of mine and will be leaving us at the end of May. I am sure I will find a new go to ribbon but this has been so useful, grab some whilst you still can!
Hope you like today's make. It's another busy day for my at The Paper Haven, I have a class this morning and a private birthday party this afternoon!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment