Wednesday 27 April 2016

More from the party

Hello again, I am back today with the rest of the projects from Saturday's birthday party. 
We made this simple monster card that again I saw on Pinterest using the Playful Pals stamp set. If you fancy this stamp set and framelits then I would recommend getting them before the end of May!
 We also made this cute little doggie which I CASED from my lovely team member Kate when she made them for swaps at our team training event, thanks Kate.
 I love how versatile this die is and just how many little critters you can make. Have a look on Pinterest, I am amazed by some of them on there!
 And here are all the projects from the party together! 
 See you tomorrow!
Julie
shop now
supplies

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodies!! I live the elephant peeking out of the jungle bushes. Too cute tsmfs Debie from sunny California

    ReplyDelete