Sunday 24 April 2016

Rose Wonder in Navy

Hello again. I am back again today with another Navy number, this time using the wonderful Rose Wonder stamps. Have to say this was my favourite card of the evening. It did take some time to colour in but I hope you will agree it was worth it.
We inked up the large stamp in Versamark ink and then covered it with White Emboss powder which we heat embossed with the Heat Tool, always a wow moment! We then spent a while colouring the rose in carefully with an aqua painter and the ink pads. Can you spot the little triangle that I shouldn't have coloured in?
 I love this stamp as it almost covers a full card so you don't need much more on your make! 
 Back tomorrow with something else to share with you.
Have a great Sunday!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment