Thursday 7 April 2016

Upcoming Classes

Hello there! Well I slept in today! I thought I had set my alarm but clearly I hadn't! I did enjoy the impromptu lie in though and was grateful it was on a day when I don't have a class!
Today I wanted to share a couple of photos from the lovely baby shower I hosted for Anna last weekend. We spent a lot of time decorating the studio with various props and her friends enjoyed quizzes, pink lemonade, a craft project and a lovely cream tea on my vintage china.
 If you are planning a Baby Shower and would like to book with me at The Paper Haven then please do get in touch. I have 3 different price bands to cover different budgets, all include a craft project and cream tea.

So onto my Upcoming Classes. As well as all my regular classes that you can find on my Facebook Page HERE I also have a number of extra classes over the next few weeks, some are almost full. First up is this class to make the lovely big bag, small bag and matching card.
I have seats available on the following sessions
Weds 20th April - 10am - 2 seats left
Weds 20th April - 7pm - 7 seats left
Sat 23rd April - 10am - 7 seats left
The cost is £20 and you can pay securely online via my Classes/Events page 

Also coming up is this class to make this Exploding Box on Saturday 30th April at 2pm
This is the only thing we will make in the class as it will take some time, I have allowed 3 hours to make it. The class cost is £25 and includes a full pack of Shine On papers or you can upgrade and include the Balloon punch for £40. Again you can book on my Classes/Events page here
 Not forgetting my popular Crafternoon Tea events. These have been selling out a month before they take place.
I have seats available on the following dates
Saturday 14th May - 5 seats left 
Saturday 11th June - 5 seats left
Saturday 9th July - 7 seats left
The cost is £22 for the full afternoon tea plus craft project. Again you can book on my Classes/Events page
 Hope to see you at one of my events soon.
Julie
shop now

1 comment:

  1. Julie your shop and ideas are amazing. You are doing what lots of us would like to do and I am so glad it has been so successful. What a delightful crafting space. Blessings from a demo in central tx. Thanks for all you do and share. Nm

    ReplyDelete