Thursday 14 April 2016

Congratulations

Hello and welcome to my blog today. Today's make is another card from my monthly Stamp a Stack. It is a CASED card of a lovely card I received in the post from a lovely fellow demonstrator Joanne James to congratulate me on my new studio. I loved it and just had to CASE it, thank you Joanne.
It uses the papers from the It's My Party DSP stack which is still going strong after many many cards made. The sentiment is from the Bravo stamp set which I really love for well done cards. 
 I also love the colour combo of Mint Macaron, Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo too! Very funky looking I think, don't you?

Hope you like and you will take a look at the really useful Bravo stamp set, such good value.
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. I'm squealing to see your CASE of my card today Julie - I love it and am thrilled you liked my card enough to create your own fabby version! Looking forward to catching up with you on Friday at Telford and hearing about all the fun things you've been up to in recent months! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete