Friday 8 April 2016

World's Best Dad

Good Morning! I'm hopefully back to my routine of early blog posting. I must say I am still getting used to life in the studio plus running our family home, then add to the mix the school holidays and it's all been a bit of a juggling act this week!

Previously I had not run my Coffee and Card sessions during the school holidays but now I am at my studio I will continue to run them. The ladies always enjoy making a male themed card and this week we used the Going Global stamp set which I paired with the World Map background stamp. Have to say this card was totally inspired by the FAB Joyce Fowler. I have loved Joyce's blog for ages and was delighted when she became an Artisan member this year.

We also made this card at my March Stamp a Stack but I made a change to the inside for the Coffee and Card in that I added a little bit extra as we have more time.
So I am all set up for a card for Mr K either for his birthday in June or Father's Day which is in June in the UK too, they are usually within days of each other!

Hope you enjoy this project and I will be back tomorrow with another one.

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment