Monday 18 April 2016

Final Butterfly project

Good Morning. I am still recovering from an amazing weekend at Telford with my Stampin' Up! team and 379 other demonstrators from around the UK. What I couldn't tell you before was that I was doing a presentation to everyone which was all very exciting! We got to see the new catalogue that will be coming out on 1st June and I recommend you pop back here this evening around 9pm as I will hopefully have the Stampin' Up! Retirement List for you all to peruse!
Onto the last project of my little set which is this cute little tag. It uses the same techniques and is a perfect match as a birthday card and gift tag combo! 
Here are all the makes together, don't they look great if I so say so myself!
Right I must dash as it's back to school with a vengeance today!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment