Saturday 15 January 2011

Every Little Bit

Good morning!!
I had such a lovely day crafting with a lovely lovely friend but I will have to tell you about that another day as I am in a rush to take Evan dancing in 40 minutes!
So yesterday I made 3 cards, all very different, and this is one of them using the Every Little Bit stamp set.
This stamp set on page 33 is great, its a bit of an investment but you get loads of stamps, perfect for children to do crafting and also for scrapbooking too! The little stamps make great backgrounds.

I used a colour combo of Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink and Rich Razzleberry. The card black is 12 cm square and the 3 squares just fit across perfectly!


I decorated inside too!! I dont need this card until March, how organised is that!!!


Right I must go and get ready.
Please dont forget my All Day Crafting Event on 12th February. It is in the LS28 area of Leeds and all are welcome.
Jules x

1 comment:

  1. love it. something about lots of squares on cards that makes me smile
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete