Sunday 16 January 2011

Bliss for Pauline

Good morning
I am sat here a little bit sad and upset as some stupid (probably a youth) person has been out last night and scratched both mine and Robin's cars. Robin's has come off worse. I am so cross, you seemimgly can't own anything nice these days
Anyway onto happier occasions! My dancing friend Pauline is having her birthday tomorrow so I made her a card. She doesnt read my blog so I am safe!
Its made with the gorgeous Bliss set you get free with a £45 spend.
I used my new Colour Coach to come up with the combo of Pink PIrouette, Baja Breeze and Early Espresso
I added some lovely pearls for a classy look.

I hope Pauline likes it!
Sorry for not much chat today, I don't really feel like it this morning with the car situation!
Back tomorrow a bit more perkier!
Jules x



10 comments:

  1. Jules - sorry to hear about the cars , aren't they so and so s!! Beautiful card and love the colour combination
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Julie, I really love the colour combo!!

    So sorry to hear about the damage to your cars xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous Jules - grrr to whoever did that to your cars, we had it done to ours last year and it does get to you.

    Hope you can take your mind off it this evening and relax a bit

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card as I'm sure Pauline will. Sorry to hear about your car - big hugs!
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Sorry to hear about your car, how frustrating. Although in this day and age it may not have been a youth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I am so sorry to hear about the cards.......I can't write the swear words I would like to use!!!!!! So unfair!

    Zoe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I am so sorry to hear about the cards.......I can't write the swear words I would like to use!!!!!! So unfair!

    Zoe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I am so sorry to hear about the cards.......I can't write the swear words I would like to use!!!!!! So unfair!

    Zoe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous card i love it, can,t wait to meet you on the 29th january.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card, I love it!!!! Would you mind if I case it please, Julie?
    :o)

    ReplyDelete