Saturday 8 January 2011

Party Owl!

Well I have been AWOL for a couple of days - apologies!! I have been poorly on and off since the beginning of December and yesterday it finally became too much and I had to ring the doctors. The pain in my head was horrible and I have severe sinusitus!! Anyway the antibiotics have been prescribed and I am a bit brighter this morning - good job as I have my class this afternoon!!
Here is a card we will be making at my Tuesday Club this week. It is out FIRST BIRTHDAY so we are having a party and making cards with Party this Way set!
I saw a similar card to this on an Australian demos blog and I had to CASE. I have combined the Party this Way set with the Punch Bunch Owl. The papers are Play Date

The owls little party hat has been created using the Star Punch, more of that later!!

And inside I have made some bunting with the star punch too!! Vicky will be pleased that we are decorating inside the card!


If you like the Punch Bunch set then you can get it by placing an order of £45 or more. I have to say that Punch Bunch has probably been the most popular amongst my customers so far!!! REmember I can now take your payment by Visa, Visa Debit or Mastercard!
Right I am off to take Evan to dancing, back later on with a ribbon share!
Jules x

4 comments:

  1. That's fab, I really love the little owl's party hat. I got the Punch Bunch set on pre-order but I haven't managed to do anything with it yet, my mojo seems to have gone AWOL. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww cute card! Have a good day.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really tweet card Jules!!
    Sorry to hear you've been feeling poorly but I'm glad to hear that you're starting to feel better.
    Sarah xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Julie, glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete