Monday 10 January 2011

Birthday Girls

Good morning! Its a bit of a Miserable Monday here as the weather looks horrible out there but I am going to have to brave it and take Ev to school!!
Here are 2 cards I have made for 2 of the girls at our dance school who have birthdays in January (I am trying to get organised and send loads of cards this year).
They are very simple cards to make and use my most used set Schoolbook Serif alphabet!! It is also the most expensive set in the catalogue BUT you could choose it FREE with your starter kit if you sign up before the end of February!!!!!!!! Contact me for details!!
The papers I have used are Play Date and I love the colours. Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and So Saffron.
I added a Scallop Trim border in Real Red and the numbers are done with the rub ons and layered up with various circle punches!

A little bit of bling on the "i" just provides a finishing touch!!
Make sure you check back later for details of my ALL DAY EVENT on 12th FEBRUARY
Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment