Thursday 27 January 2011

New Team member training

Hello there!! Phew what a busy couple of days I have had, and its only going to get busier!!!!!!

Yesterday I had 3 of my newest team members visit my house for an Induction Day into all things Stampin Up!! Was lovely to get them all together and do some business training and of course a little bit of crafting!!!
I set all my display things up for them to see and for inspiration

When you join my team I provide a welcome gift shown below of some helpful business tools and a gorgeous decorated spiral notebook (if I do say so myself!!!)

Each of my lovely girls had their little place settings!! Here they are before they arrived!!!

I did A LOT of talking yesterday (whats new some of you may ask) but it was a fab day and I provided a tasty lunch (courtesy of Mr M&S!!) and cuppas on tap!!!
If you would like to have a chat about joining Stampin Up and our team of Jems then please drop me an email at julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com and I will happily call you for a no obligation chat! Sale A Bration is just the best time to join with the offer of an EXTRA FREE SET in your kit, taking the value to over £270 for just £119!!!!
Right thats me done for today, got to finish the last minute bits for my All Day training event on Saturday for our team!! Got 22 lovely ladies coming, could be like a mini convention!!!
Back tomorrow
Jules xxx

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at your mini convention, I will have to look forward to the main one ;-)
    Hugs S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie, not sure whether you are aware but you have been caught on camera at the SU Convention and it's featured in the January issue of Quick Cards, think Natalie Oshea is on there too ;)

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete