Tuesday 25 January 2011

Sweet Summer Class

Good morning and Happy Tuesday to you!! Today I am busy prepping for my class tonight (projects are done but I need to cut everything and tidy up) and for my All Day training on Saturday with our lovely team of Jems - I am a touch excited if not a bit worried that I will get everything done!!
I had a play with the Sweet Summer set and the In Colours on Saturday evening and I must say I am very happy with the results and loving In Colours now.

The colours I have used are Peach Parfait, Pear Pizazz and Poppy Parade - All the P's!!!!! We will be making cards like this at classes on Tuesday 22nd February and Thursday 24th February - please note this is a new date - class will be 10.00 - 12.00 and will cost £7.










So would you like to create these cards yourself and cannot get to my class????? Well I have put together below a suggested list of items that you need to create the cards above.


1 Pack of A4 In Colour card - £6.25
1 pack od Designer Paper stack (40 sheets of 12x12) - £15.50
1 reel of white ribbon - £5.25
1 pack of Whisper White card (40 sheets) - £7.50
1 pack of 5 In Colour Marker pens - £11.75
Total - £46.75 and then you can choose the Stamp set free before the end of February!!
If this needs posting to you there will be an additional cost of £4.95.
PLEASE NOTE THE ONLY ITEMS YOU WILL NEED IN ADDITION TO THIS LIST IS A SENTIMENT STAMP, A BLACK INK PAD AND SOME ADHESIVE!
Please contact me if you would like to get your hands on those products or come to the class!
Jules x

1 comment:

  1. Totally gorgeous set of cards Julie. Love the colours & what you've done with the stamps.

    ReplyDelete