Wednesday 5 January 2011

Red, black and a bit of bling!


GOsh I have been bad not blogging for 2 days. I fully intended to yesterday as I had a lovely Crafty session on Bank Holiday Monday but by the time I remembered to take photos yesterday it was dark again!!!!

I have had a lovely couple of training sessions with our team Julie's Jems. Had 4 of them round last night and another 3 this morning. We talked, crafted, drank cuppas and or course did some business training. I run these sessions every month to help our team as well as Quarterly All Day events. If you fancy joining our team please get in touch. Her is the conservatoire all ready for the meeting, I experimented with a different layout this time!

So onto a card. This card is for a new friend who has become a really good friend through my dancing. I have also converted her into being a crafter!! Yipppppeeeee!!!

I have used Love Letters papers and the butterflys from Butterfly Prints together with one of my all time favourite sentiments.

I decorated inside too!!!

Added some thick black striped grosgrain and a Real Red flower brad!


Look at those blinging antennae!!!!!!!
Hope you like it and I hope my friend does too!!!
Tomorrow I will be back with some Sale A BRation sample cards!!
Jules x

1 comment:

  1. This card is fab-u-lous!!! Love the red and black colour combo.
    Thanks for the training session this morning - very informative and enjoyable - just loved the cards we made.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete