Sunday 23 January 2011

Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop!

GOod morning and Happy Sunday to you.
Today a forum I go on, www.inlovewithstamping.com is holding a Blog Hop for Sale A Bration, why not grab a cuppa and have a look at some lovely SAB projects via the Blog Hop.
You should have come to me via Jeannettes blog. Jeannette is one of my wonderful Jems and has been in my team for a long time now. So excited as I will be seeing her next week at our All Day Training!!
Anyway on to my project which is using the Bliss stamp set and a colour combo of Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze and Early Espresso
I have made a box to hold 4 small cards, 10.5cm square.

I love this colour combo which I got from the very useful Colour Coach.

Here are all my cards and then some more photos of them in greater detail




I hope you like my project and now please hop over to
Sarah's blog, Sarah is on the Isle of WIght and I am so looking forward to seeing what she comes up with!!
Thanks for reading, will be back tomorrow!!
Jules x

11 comments:

  1. Wow, what an elegant card set. I can never get the hang of making those little boxes and end up wasting loads of cardstock in the attempt! The colour combination is lovely too but one I would never have thought of. I must have a closer look at the colour coach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them Jules the colour combo is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour combo and a beautiful set of cards.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards- box is gorgeous . a great colour combo- will have to use my colour coach a bit more! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific boxed set mummuy Jules!

    Love your colour combo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love projects and the box is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colour combo on these Julie - lovely work as usual Rachelx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a simple and elegant set of cards and box. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous elegant set... love the colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete