Monday 24 January 2011

5 minute Punch Bunch!

Last week my lovely friend looked after Evan for us so we could go and see Strictly (my other friend looked after Ross but she caught me buying the wine in the shop so I gave her it there and then!) so I wanted to get her a bottle of wine to say thanks!!
At 8.25am I realised it looked really boring but time was of the essence so I made this in under 5 minutes and it just jazzes it up a bit!!

Its from the Punch Bunch set that you can earn free with a spend of £45. I have coloured the stamp with my marker pens and then just added some Old Olive satin ribbon.

My friend commented on how lovely the tag was and I just smiled, didnt tell her I made it 15 minutes before I gave it to her!! Thats what I love about Stampin Up, you can make things so quickly!!!!


Back tomorrow with a more in depth project!!!!

Jules xx

No comments:

Post a Comment