Tuesday 11 January 2011

Bliss card

Good morning to you!!
I am back bright and breezy this morning and feeling much more like my normal self!! Havent felt like this for ages!!
Here is a card I made yesterday, which I made to match the project we will be making at the All Day Event on 12th February. For full details please click HERE
I have used a colour combo of Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla and Basic Black and of course the BLISS stamp set which you can get FREE with a spend of £45.
I have stamped the gorgeous flourish onto the papers to create a vintagey effect and I have used the Curly Label punch to layer the butterflies onto the card.


Inside the card got a little bit of flourish treatment too!!!

And here it is together with the project we will be making on the 12th February. You will have all the products to complete the Tote Bag together with enough stuff to create a few cards to go inside. Cost for the day is £30, please contact me on 0792 199 7148 to book a place.

Bye for now
Got to go and sort out for this evening! I have the Tuesday crew back for the first session of 2011!!! Bring on the madness!!
Jules x

2 comments:

  1. Just love them - will have to be CASED!!! So glad I'm in your team cos you have such good ideas - a bit OTT I know but true!!!
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete