Sunday 30 January 2011

All Day Training Part 1

WOW - What a fab day we had yesterday!!! I am sat here in my PJ's on my second cup of coffee and just going through all the lovely photos!! Thanks to the wonderful 21 ladies who came yesterday to share such a fab day!!
I am splitting this post into 2 parts as there are a LOT of photos!!
OK, so swaps!! Always a favourite at training and a chance to get lots of lovely samples back!!! We had a love theme for pur swaps with Valentines day just around the corner and here is my offering!!!
Fox and Friends stamp set and a colour combo of Real Red, Early Espresso and Wild Wasabi.

Here are most of the swaps lined up!

Unfortunately I ran out of Real Red paper so I made one in Rich Razzleberry! Interesting to see how it looks in a different colour combo!

Here is a shot of the room before the madness began!!!
All the girls had a name badge (jim'll fix it style we thought!!!!)


Angela and her lovely downline Julie, they are the best of pals!
Becki, Karyn and Eveyln.
Now my lovely Chris demoed this great little project of an evening bag with NO STAMPING!!!! We combined it with the Lap of Luxury papers and the girls could choose to do a Pretty in Pink or a Concord Crush bag.
Here is the lovely Chris doing her demo, she was fab and very confident and also had us all in stitches too which is always a bonus!!


I even managed to do some crafting myself too, whilst Chris was doing her project, I made one!!

Here is Gem's version, stunning in Basic Gray and Concord Crush!

And this was Allie's , love the monogram A she has added.

Well thats all for now, will be back tomorrow with more photos of the afternoon projects.
I want to say a huge thanks to all the girls who came for making it such a special day. If you think this is for you then why not join us at the next one!!!!!
Jules x


7 comments:

  1. Your swaps look fab! I have swithered over Fox and Friends since it was in last year's mini but decided that my boys are getting a bit too old for cards with animals on them but I'm loving what you did with the monkey there. The bags look fab too. Glad you had a good day. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for an awesome day hun! :-)
    Gem
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had such a lovely day very jealous I wasn't there!! I love those little bags so very cute!! Sarah xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks brilliant, great project and swaps, looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you all had a great day!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for a fab days Training. Enjoyed the whole experience!!! So glad I'm in your team.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loks like you all had a fab day.
    Do you do one in the summer??

    ReplyDelete