Thursday 6 January 2011

Concord and Pear!

Good morning! I am a bit earlier today!!!!
I had a lovely last couple of days sharing ideas and training with my team which is constantly an inspiration to me and I am happy to say will be growing again soon! I am definitely "Sharing what I love" this week. I love that I can take Evan to school, walk home, put the kettle on and work on my stamping business!!! Want to join me??
Anyway here is todays card. Again this is for a friend of mine celebrating her birthday this month. I am sure she doesnt read my blog!
She loves purple. Now this colour looks blue but its actually a bluey/purple called Concord Crush, one of the new In Colours. I have teamed it with its In Colour Buddy Pear Pizazz!!
The papers are from the Level 1 hostess set, you get a lovely 6x6 stack, loads of papers!!!

I have stamped the banner from the Party this Way set twicce and then cut out the triangle and stamped the letters from Just Perfect Alphabet. Added one or two rhinestones of course too!!


Close up of the banner and the rhinestones!!!


Right must dash, more Stampin Up crafting for me today!!!

Jules x



1 comment: