Sunday 2 January 2011

Quick thank you

Good afternoon - bit late posting today!!
I have been REALLY busy making loads of cards and projects but I cannot show any of them yet!! Most of them are for my classes and training events and I dont want to share them just yet!!!
Speaking of which I though I would mention what I have coming up over the next few weeks
Sat 8th January - Just Believe class - £14 - 4 places left
Sat 22nd January - Scrapbook Club - 2 places left
Sat 29th January - Julie's Jems All Day Training event - £30 inc lunch - this is a great way for you to come and see what its like to be a Stampin Up demonstrator - open to any demonstrators and people who are thinking of signing up with Stampin Up
Sat 12th February - All Day Craft event - £30 inc lunch
Please message me if you want to attend any!
Onto todays card. Just a simple thank you card I have made with the Engraved Greetings set. First time I have used this stamp and I love it.
I coloured the stamp with my marker pens (watch out for a Marker Share soon). The leaves are from the Just Believe set and I added some flowers with the Boho Blossoms punch and a few rhinestones.

This card is going to the lovely lady who was my first customer of 2011 yesterday!!!!!!!! Sale A Bration is well underway so please contact me if you would like to get your hands on those FREE STAMPS!!!!
Jules x

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Hun!

    Fabulous card, very stylish! I wish I could come to one of your classes but I'm too far away!

    Sarah xx :0)

    ReplyDelete