Tuesday 18 January 2011

Cheers to You

Gosh I forgot to post yesterday!! OOOpppppss!!
Last night Robin and I went out to see Strictly Come Dancing on Tour! It was a fab night and Matt Baker was amazing, loved it all!! Was only able to go because 2 of my lovely friends offered to have one each of our boys for the night so Robin and I could go out!!
I have been playing with Cheers to You which is a set I bought at the very first workshop I attended back in March 2008, and I still LOVE it!! One of my new girls in my team, Shazza, has chosen this in her Starter Kit so I am coming up with a few designs for her to get started!!
I have mostly used the Brights colour family with the exception of the card blank which is Pretty in Pink. I have coloured the drinks in with the ink pads and the blender pen and the colours are Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie and Melon Mambo.

I added a flat bow but this time I made it from paper rather than ribbon and I used the Brights Designer Paper Stack, just love these stacks, such good value!


Hope you like my bright and cheery card. The sun is shining here today, I have had to turn the heater down in the conservatoire!!


Got a scrap class tonight, 4 lovely ladies coming to my house (inc my Mum!!)

Jues x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie, Love this card! Really bright and cheery, so fab! I love the stamps too! Take Care, Lyns xx

    ReplyDelete