Saturday 28 January 2012

You Are Loved Anniversary

Hi there

Sorry I am a little late posting today, I have been at dancing with Evan most of the morning.

This is a card I totally cased from a wonderful US blog - the demonstrator is called Sandi MacIver and her card is here

I just fell in love with Sandi's card and although we dont yet have all the product Sandi used I have made my own version for my Mum and Dads anniversary last week

I have used the You are Loved set again, this set was very popular at my Stamp a Stack last night (which by the way was fab and thank you to the lovely ladies who came). I have used a colour combo of Regal Rose, Very Vanilla and Old Olive. I have to say my poor Old Olive has been a bit of a poor relation recently as I have been reaching for the Lucky Limeade as an alternative!!!!
I love this card and I am going to have to ask for it back next week (to be fair they usually give me my cards back so I can use them for displays, my Mum isnt really fussed for keeping things like that so it suits me).

Hope you like my card, please leave a comment if you do and I will be back tomorrow to show you one of the Stamp a Stack cards - or maybe even two!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – REgal Rode, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Regal Rose DSP
3. Stamps – You are Loved
4. Embellishments – Old Olive Scallop dotty ribbon, Pearls
5. Tools – Large Heart punch, Decorative Label punch, Large Oval punch, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder
6. Mediums – Regal Rose ink and marker and Old Olive ink and marker

1 comment: