Monday 30 January 2012

2nd lot of Stamp a Stack cards

Hello there

Its been a very frustrating day today as I have had no internet all day, despite unplugging and rebooting the routers!! Then my 9 year old son Evan came home from school and I jokingly said to him "Go fix the routers for Mum please" and blow me - he has done!!!!

So here I am a little bit later but with 2 more cards from my Stamp a Stack on Friday.

First up is a cupcake card with the Create a Cupcake stamp set and also the Pennant Parade stamp set and punch. I know a couple of my new ladies fell in love with this!

It uses most of the In Colours, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade and Wisteria Wonder, with a little bit of Pink Pirouette
I love the stitched effect on the bunting!

And here are 2 more, this time with the Perfect Postage stamp set and the matching postage stamp punch. Excellent value and do you know, you could get the stamp set and the matching punch for only £23.20 (in clear) and £25.20 (in wood)


Colour Combo on this card is Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo and Pool Party

Right I must go start the tea!!!

It wont be long before I am back with my next post and I am hoping this time it will be at my usual morning time!!

Jules x


No comments:

Post a Comment