Sunday 15 January 2012

What a wonderful day!

Hi there

Well I am just recovering from the most wonderful day yesterday!! I was joined by 33 lovely demonstrators, lots from our team but also from other teams raring to get crafting and getting inspired for 2012!!! I will share lots of photos of the event over the coming week as I have so many to share, I was like the paparazzi!!!

As always my good friend Mel did me proud with the buffet and the cupcakes. Her brief for the cupcakes this time was to be girly and to use the colours from this card HERE, the one with the tower of cupcakes!! Arent they wonderful???

Mel will shortly be starting classes in how to create these beauties, if you are on Facebook and would like to learn more then please "LIKE" her page here,


One of my wonderful downline - Sally Jo - did another Inspiration Station by popular demand and she used the Spice Cake suite from the new Spring Mini. We were all in awe of her wonderful makes and I will be sharing more photos of them later in the week!

Look at this gorgeous wreath - stunning

Just a couple of piccies of the ladies!!


Thanks for attending girls, was a great day but it just went too fast!!!

The next Training Event is Saturday 21st April 2012 - if you are a demonstrator or if you are seriously thinking about becoming a demonstrator and are happy to travel to Pudsey, West Yorkshire then please get in touch with me and you could join us at our next event.

Jules x

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photo's Jules, can't wait to see more & OMG those cupcakes are divine! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jules those cupcakes are fabulous. It all sounds so wonderful. I would love to be there will just have to see if I can fit in with family up there and what they are up to. Anne x

    ReplyDelete