Thursday 12 January 2012

I (Heart) Cupcakes

Hi there, thank you for all your lovely comments about my Cupcake projects yesterday, they are all very much appreciated and I really enjoyed making all of them.

You can probably tell from my blog that I have a bit of a "thing" for Cupcakes!!! I cant even remember how it started now, but it was a few years ago before they became as popular as they are now!!! I love everything about them, eating them of course, but I love Cupcake items and am so lucky that lots of my lovely team and customers think of me when they see little Cupcake things in the shops and I often receive little surprise gifts of "Cupcakey" things - thank you!

So I suppose you could say this card refers to me!

I saw a card similar either on Splitcoaststampers or Google images, I cant remember which but I changed a few things on my version.

The colour combo is Perfect Plum, Pool Party, Pink Pirouette and Crumb Cake. I have sponged the hearts and the cupcake toppings. The Crumb Cake backing is cut using the Top Note Die.

I added some gorgeous Pool Party ribbon, Pool Party fast becoming a firm favourite I have to say!!!

Hope you like todays Cupcakes!! I am busy all day with final preps for our training day on Saturday and then I have my Nephew, Lucas this afternoon. I havent seen him since Boxing Day with Evan having been ill so I am looking forward to seeing him!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Perfect Plum, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Pink Pirouette
2. Papers – Pink Pirouette DSP
3. Stamps – Create a Cupcake
4. Embellishments – Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon
5. Tools – Cupcake Punch, Top Note Die, Timeless Type Alphabet, Heart 2 Heart punch
6. Mediums – Pink Pirouette ink, Pool Party ink, Crumb Cake ink, Perfect Plum ink

No comments:

Post a Comment