Wednesday 4 January 2012

The New Spring Mini is here!

Hello there! Well the weather might be frightful but I have got something delightful to share with you today, the new SPRING MINI catalogue from Stampin Up. This is the first time we have had a mini so early and we have been spoilt rotten!!

Where do I start!!! If you want to have a look for yourself you can check the link on my sidebar on the left which will take you to a PDF alternatively if you like the "book version" where the pages turn - and I know lots of my ladies love the noise it makes!!! You know who you are!!!

Then click HERE for that version

So what is that lovely item dangling from my mini catalogues?? OMG we have the SImply Adorned Jewellery range and I love it!! I have been wearing this necklace loads and have had lots and lots of comments on it!!! It actually took me minutes to make and I will have lots of different inserts to go inside!
The quality of these items is superb and the Nickel plated charms have tempered glass on the front and the back with a lobster clasp. The locket has a hinge so you can change your artwork or photo and it comes in a gift box as does all the Simply Adorned range.

The chain is purchased seperate to the charms which come in different sizes.

This is the closure at the top of the chain, really easy to use and I am not sure if you can see but it says Stampin Up really discreetly on the little added charm at the top!

Now you all know how much I LOVE Cupcakes so you will not be surprised to know that page 22 is one of my favourite pages!!!! Yes we have the cupcake stamp set and matching punch BUT also we have the new larger Scallop Circle which I have been wanting forever!


I will be back with lots of projects this week and I am in the process of putting together a PDF of projects with the Cupcake stamp set and punch. Anyone purchasing both the Cupcake punch and stamp set together during January will receive a free copy of the PDF when purchased.

Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment