Wednesday 25 January 2012

Good morning!! I am little late posting today but I'm here now!! I had a really fun class last night, even though I taught one of the cards wrong - but hey I am only human - it just goes to show anyone can be demo, you don't have to be perfect!!!!!!!!

This is a card I made to match the picture I showed you yesterday.

It uses the same theory but I have embossed the background with VIntage Wallpaper and then added the love sentiment in from You Are Loved stamp set. It uses of course the Everyday Enchantment papers which you can earn free with a £45 order.

I coloured the middle section with my markers in Pear Pizazz, Poppy Parade and Peach Parfait - all the p's!!!!!

Hope you like it, I am loving the Everyday Enchantment papers and I know you are too from your orders!!!

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Everyday Enchantment
3. Stamps – You are Loved
4. Embellishments – Pearls
5. Tools – Large Heart punch, Heart to Heart punch, Small Heart punch, Decorative Label punch, Large Oval punch, Vintage Wallpaper folder, Big Shot
6. Mediums – Poppy Parade ink, Peach Parfait marker, Poppy Parade marker, Pear Pizazz marker

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie loved the picture and the card you have made. The papers are gorgeous. Anne x

    ReplyDelete