Thursday 19 January 2012

Hello My Friend

Good Morning!

I am here with something a bit different today, a stamp set I dont think I have shown you yet! Its from the new Spring MIni and its called My Friend!

The Hello sentiment has been really popular and I have seen it on lots of projects around blogland. I have used a colour combo of Lucky Limeade and Elegant Eggplant on these projects


The first card is a simple Make and Take project, such an easy card to do, great for when you need a production line!
For the next card I have added some extra product, the design is the same but it just shows you how adding extra product can create a totally different look.


And finally a little gift package using the same products

These projects use every stamp in the set, its not often that you can utilise EVERY stamp so easily so its a very versatile set.

Back tomorrow with more makes

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Lucky Limeade, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – My Friend
4. Embellishments – Elegant Eggplant spotty ribbon, Rhinestones, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon
5. Tools – Big Shot, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Decorative Label punch, Itty Bitty punch, Scallop Circle die
6. Mediums – Lucky Limeade ink, Elegant Eggplant ink

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh stunning work Jules! I'd never have thought to put those colours together but they work splendidly :) I am going out of my mind with boredom now Jas is full time too (hence all the cards on my blog) but hopefully my brother's upcoming wedding will be a nice distraction lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous, love the colour combo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jules love those cards and I may just have to order me that set and the card etc. Oh and pinch your ideas for using them. Anne x

    ReplyDelete