Monday 9 January 2012

More Fruit and Flowers

Good morning!! I am so tired today, my little boy Evan is still not well and is off school and I am wondering if he will ever go back!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your comments on my card yesterday! Something funny happened! I usually get the comments coming into my email account and got nothing yesterday! Didnt think anything of it, just thought maybe no one liked the card and didnt want to leave a comment!! I logged on just now to Blogger to add this new post and there were 4 lovely comments sat waiting for me!!!! I feel all loved again now!!!

Here is todays Fruity effort, its an invitation to a summer party - here's wishing eh????

Its a pocket style invite and I created a simple band with the lovely papers Berry Blossom (available in my share HERE)

I coloured the strawberry with my markers and punched it out with the 1 3/8 circle punch and then used the smaller Scallop Circle punch in Wisteria Wonder. Added some of my fave Lucky Limeade ribbon.
Inside I have used Sincere Salutations and left if blank to write a handwrited invite!! I finished off with a scrap of paper at the bottom and some cherries!!! Then punched a hole in the top and added some Wisteria Wonder ribbon.

Hope you like todays effort, please leave me a comment and I will see if they come through to my email!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder
2. Papers – Berry Blossoms
3. Stamps – Sincere Salutations, Fruit and Flowers
4. Embellishments – Wisteria Wonder ribbon, Lucky Limeade ribbon
5. Tools – Circle punches, Scallop Circle punch, Crop o Dile
6. Mediums – Lucky Limeade ink, Lucky Limeade marker, Poppy Parade marker

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the bold, graphic style of this suite! It's nice to think of Summer. I think I'll have to get some photography tips from you Jules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mummy - yet another little beauty!!

    Luv
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous Julie. Anne x

    ReplyDelete