Friday 13 January 2012

More Cupcakes - yeah!!

Good morning, yes I am back with yet another Cupcake project!! I had this one out on display at my Tuesday club and it got a lot of comments, I think mainly because of the wonderful Subtles Glimmer Brads.

The colour combo here is a little subdued but its Pink Pirouette, Perfect Plum and Crumb Cake.
A really easy card to make actually and the cupcake punch is perfect for using up scraps. TIP - for those of you who have already purchased it or have it on your wish list I find that it is best to cut strips of 1 1/4 inch to avoid wastage of card.
Well I hope you like todays make and I am sorry the chat is short. I am ALMOST ready for our training day tomorrow and I am so excited to see my lovely girls and some other lovely ladies from other teams. JUst a few admin jobs to do today and a couple of errands to buy refreshments and then I am done!!! Cant wait!!

Back tomorrow with a project hopefully

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
2. Papers – Subtles DSP stack
3. Stamps – Create a Cupcake
4. Embellishments – Subtles Glimmer Brads, Perfect Plum Taffeta ribbon
5. Tools – Cupcake Punch, Corner Rounder punch
6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Perfect Plum ink, Pink Pirouette ink, Regal Rose ink

No comments:

Post a Comment