Saturday 21 January 2012

All Day Craft Event 4th February

Good Morning and Happy Weekend to you! I have a really busy day today as usual!! Off to dancing with Evan this morning and then I have my monthly Scrapbooking Club this afternoon. I will share my layouts tomorrow with you.

I am holding an ALL DAY CRAFTING EVENT on Saturday 4th February. After seeing the gorgeous wreath that my downline Sally Jo made I decided to factor this in to our day and this will be one of the projects. We will also make a gorgeous gift bag and lots of cards too!

I will show you how to sculpt these fantastic flowers to create a piece of Home Decor for you to treasure or give as a gift.

We will also make cards with the Spice Cake papers and I will have loads of stamp sets and punches for you to choose from to use on your cards

I only have 7 PLACES left for this event which is £35 for the WHOLE DAY including full buffet lunch, cupcake and unlimited tea and coffee.

Deposit of £25 required by Monday evening to secure your place.

Please message me to book you spot, its going to be a wonderful day

Jules x


1 comment:

  1. sorry but my english but it's very very beautiful, I love these colours !!!

    ReplyDelete