Wednesday 11 January 2012

Cupcakes and Sweet Treats!

Good morning! Last night saw the return of my lovely Tuesday CLub, we welcomed a new member - Katie, "Hi Katie"!

After all the Christmas crafting I wanted to come back in 2012 with something fresh and very un-Christmassy so I decided to use the fantastic Create a Cupcake and matching punch. What a hardship eh???

Here are the projects we made

This cute little tag was a little addition to the class using the Two Tags BigShot die

For this card we used the topping from the Cupcake punch to make ice creams and the cones were made from the Pennant Parade stamp set.

The colour combo for the class was Pool Party, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum and So Saffron.


This is my favourite card, I CASED it from my upline Monica's card, which I just loved when I saw it, although I have changed all the colours and the background too. This card took longer than the others but I think its worth it and I am not sure if any of last nights ladies want to give this one away!


And finally a simple card which uses the brand new Large Scallop Circle punch, a really great addition to our product offering,


I hope you like these cards, would love you to leave me a comment! I am really enjoying my crafting these last few days, this Mini Catalogue is stunning and has really helped me with my lack of energy and desire to craft - I can't stop now!!!!

Back tomorrow with more makes

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pool Party, Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron , Perfect Plum, Whisper White
2. Papers – Subtles DSP stack
3. Stamps – Create a Cupcake, Pennant Parade
4. Embellishments – Regal Rose thin taffeta ribbon, Perfect Plum taffeta, So Saffron taffeta, Rhinestones, Subtles Brads
5. Tools – Big Shot, Polka Dot embossing folder, Decorative Label punch, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, Oval punch, 1 3/4 Circle punch, Petite Pennant punch, Cupcake punch, Scallop Edge punch, Daubers.
6. Mediums – Pool Party ink, Perfect Plum ink, So Saffron ink, Certainly Celery ink, Crumb Cake ink, Pink Pirouette ink

7 comments:

  1. Cards look great Julie, love the one with all the cakes especially I know what you mean about the mini giving you the desire to craft again. Happy New Year by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these designs! the perfect antidote to the post-Christmas blues :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all stunning creations. I especially like the tower of cupcakes. I bet the ladies had a great night making these beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great choice for our 1st night back after xmas. I loved making these Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jules love all the cards. Got my copy of the mini this morning - sat down with a cuppa and looked through it from back to front and then again. Also made quite a few cards this afternoon. Glad you got your energy and enthusiasm back. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Julie
    Fabby cards. Looking forward to Saturday but totally bereft of ideas for swaps. Am hoping for inspiration to strike and a bomb up the behind as well-
    Hugs Betty

    ReplyDelete