Sunday 15 January 2012

Spring Mini Product Shares

JUST 1 PLACE LEFT

Hi there

I have been so busy working away with the new Spring Mini goodies and have LOADS to show you but will spread it out over the next few days/weeks!!

Lots of you support the product shares I do and I am happy to say I am back with a product share from the new Mini!!

Here is the share - please note the Pocketful of Posies papers are missing as I do not own those (yet!)

You will get

12 sheets of Spice Cake Designer paper (6x6)
4 HUGE buttons that match the papers (1 of each colour)
2.25 metres of Vanilla Velvet ribbon
12 sheets of Berry Blossoms Designer paper (6x6)
A whole pack of the Glimmer paper (2 12x12 sheets)
12 sheets of Pocketful of Posies Designer paper (6x6) NOT PICTURED

The cost to by this would be £60 approx plus delivery. I am offering the share for

£15 collected
£17 posted out to you

Here is a project I made with the Spice Cake papers and the large button. This is one of the projects from my ALL DAY CRAFT EVENT on Saturday 4th February - Spend the day crafting from 10am-4pm - £35 inc lunch and £25 Goody bag.

ONLY 10 places left!!

I look forward to hearing from you

Jules x


1 comment:

  1. Julie this is just beautiful! one of my fav colour combos

    ReplyDelete