Saturday 14 January 2012

Team Training Swaps

Good Morning!

As you read this I will be at our Team Training event, probably swapping my swaps with my lovely team and other fellow SU demos who have joined us for the day!

I have kept my swaps very simple and wanted to showcase some papers, hmmmmm, I wonder what these papers could be!!! You might just have to wait a little while longer!!!


I used various Heart Punches on my swaps and the sentiment is from You Are Loved, a set which I hope to make lots of projects with next week.


I must dash now as this is a scheduled post and I still have a few things to finish off!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Everyday Enchantment
3. Stamps – You Are Loved
4. Embellishments – Pearls
5. Tools – Boho Blossom punch, Large Heart punch, Heart 2 Heart punches, Small Heart punch
6. Mediums – Early Espresso ink

1 comment:

  1. Those are sweet cards Jules. Hope the day went well- am sure it will have. Anne x

    ReplyDelete