Tuesday 31 January 2012

Last 2 Stamp a Stackers!

Good morning!! I am back at my usual time today - hooray!! No internet probs this morning!!

Here are the last set of cards from the Stamp a Stack

The first one uses the Spiced Paisley Stamp set and we have used colours of Pear Pizazz, More Mustard, Pool Party and Soft Suede.

The sentiment is from the Hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes and I have layered it up with teh 2 scallop circle punches.


The last set of cards is very similar to one I have already made for our Team Training Day, this one is just slightly bigger.

I used the Everyday Enchantment papers that you can get free with every order of £45 and the sentiment is from Petite Pairs.

A few little touches to make it more interesting!

Well its another busy day for me! I am going to take Ross to the orthodontist as he is getting braces and then this evening I have a date with Jason Donovan and a few others at Strictly Come Dancing Live Tour!!!!!

Jules x


1 comment:

  1. Another gorgeous stamp a stack Jules..I especially love the hearts...enjoy yourself tonight and give Jason our love ;)

    ReplyDelete