Thursday 9 July 2015

You’ve Got This

Hello there! I am a little later blogging today as I didn’t get organised enough to do it last night. I had to work prepping for Saturday until 10pm due to a big delay with the delivery of my parcel! But I am just so happy that it actually did get here in time - wouldn’t want to upset 28 crafters!

Today I am sharing a card totally CASED from the lovely Jenny Moors from Stamping Moments, you can see her card here. Jenny is just one of the loveliest people I have ever met, so generous with her sharing of her creations. Thank you Jenny
I am loving Tip Top Taupe and I have to say it is currently in a battle with Mint Macaron for the top spot in my new In Colour favourites! There is quite a bit of layering on this card and I have used the Brick Wall folder yet again (loving it!)
I’m not sure if you can see but I also added a little bit of the lovely lace trim too.
Hope you like this one, please pop over to Jenny’s blog to have a look at her wonderful creations. I am off back into the craft den now to do more prepping for Saturday!

Have fun!

Thanks to everyone who shopped online with me in June and used my Online Code. I have now opened a new code for July which is
 JPMMXZDZ
Please use this code when spending over £25 and under £150 on my Online Store
Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: