Sunday 12 July 2015

Memory Keeping with Stampin Up Project Life - Design Team

Hello there. It’s that time of the month again when our PLxSU Design Team shares another set of pages with you, this month using the Happy Times kit. 

I haven’t said anything on my blog yet but a week an a half ago we adopted a little doggie called Benji. It’s still early days and we are all getting used to having each other around. He is certainly very affectionate and loves lots of cuddles. 

I used the new style page protectors, just the 10x12 and 12x12 ones and you can see below how they layer over each other.
 This is the front 10x12 inch page on its own and as you can see its the first time we have some page protectors where you can have portrait and landscape 6x4 photos on the same page. I like this!
The other side of the front page.
 The colours that match with this kit are Island Indigo, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry. I also love the addition of these little 2x2 squares, very handy for just a tiny bit of journalling.
 And here are the two inside pages together.
I hope you like todays pages and it will inspire you to get some Project Life done. These layouts took me approximately 2 hours but most of that time was spent printing my photos off and deciding which ones to use! It really is so so quick and easy!

Please check out my fellow Design Team Members pages too

Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment