Saturday 18 July 2015

Pretty Petals Papers

Good Morning and Happy Saturday to you! Today has a different vibe to it for me as a) my boy broke up from school yesterday for the summer and b) I have no classes this weekend so I am looking forward to a chilled out weekend without having to load and unload my car. Not that I don’t love my classes you understand, but it’s good to have a break!

So today I am sharing the last card from my Stamp a Stack event. This was the last one I designed and to be honest I was struggling to come up with something so I had a little browse on the crafters saviour that is Pinterest!!!
Very little stamping on this card but a few layers and some punching and embossing 
I think I may be doing some crafting today as the boys are out at cricket so its just me and Benji (the doggie) for the afternoon/evening!

Thanks to everyone who shopped online with me in June and used my Online Code, your free gift should now be with you! I have now opened a new code for July which is
 JPMMXZDZ
Please use this code when spending over £25 and under £150 on my Online Store


Julie
shop now

supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Julie - You always brighten my day with your awesome paper crafting talents! A big thank you from San Jose, California

    ReplyDelete