Tuesday 21 July 2015

Team welcome gift and cards

Good Morning! I am a little late posting today as I enjoyed a mini lie in this morning as we are already on school holidays and then Evan and I have been out walking Benji our little doggie.

Today I am sharing a gift set I made for a new team member Barbara who joined our team in June and some cards that I made for returning team members who had a break from Stampin Up but are now excited to be back!
I buy the folders from Paperchase and they are very sturdy and great for holding all your paperwork and notes, and of course the catalogue and wish lists!
I also made Barbara a colour chart, note book and the matching card. Here are the cards for the rest of the girls! I used the A Happy Hello sentiment from the Tin of Cards stamp set as I wanted to wish them a happy hello and a welcome back to the team.
The card bases are Soft Sky which I love and I used the English Garden papers which I cannot put down at the moment, love them!
Well I had better make my way down to my craft den as I have my Stamp a Stack cards and Technique Club cards to finish off!

If you fancy an evening on Friday making 2 cards similar to the one above and 10 others then why not come along to my Monthly Stamp a Stack. It’s my last one until the end of September! Booking closes Wednesday evening.

Thanks to everyone who shopped online with me in June and used my Online Code, your free gift should now be with you! I have now opened a new code for July which is
 JPMMXZDZ
Please use this code when spending over £25 and under £150 on my Online Store
Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: